THE Social Experience
More than a hotel, we designed our public areas to function as downtown’s living room. Whether you’re meeting for a drink or looking for a spot to plug in and get some work done, enjoy the creative culture and social vibrancy.
- Open floor plan with exposed cast iron pillars and brick walls
- Dine and drink- The Order serves a full gourmet breakfast, small plates for lunch and an upscale dinner and drink service
- Multiple lounge areas with secluded group seating
- Get some work done at communal work tables crafted from 100-year-old wood reclaimed from the building
- Cozy up to our fireplace or enjoy the downtown action from the Walnut Street window seat
We believe that “going green” is more than a marketing tactic. By reusing a structure that’s been in existence for over one hundred years, the building itself is preserving a piece of history and the environment.
- Projected LEED Gold Certification
- High-efficiency LED lighting
- High-efficiency HVAC systems and water conservation fixtures
- Low VOC and recycled content construction materials
- Recycling of construction debris
- Strong focus on locally sourced food and drink
- Location offers the ability to walk to downtown businesses, restaurants, shops, theaters and public transportation
Can’t bear to leave your furry friend behind during your travels? Well you don’t have to – all wagging tails are welcomed at Hotel Vandivort. You will find relaxed pet-friendly accommodations throughout your stay. ($50 fee per stay)
Discover what you’re made of at Hotel Vandivort. We offer a fully-equipped fitness center that is sure to work you out from head to toe.
- Stationary bike
- Free weights
- Yoga mats
Looking to get out? Check in with our front desk to learn about near-by running, biking and hiking trails.